The Civil Service Superannuation Board is committed to two priorities during this strange and difficult time:
1) We will take the actions we need to take to protect the health of our staff and our members.
As of March 30, 2020, this means:
- Our office is closed to the public. Click here for other ways to connect with us.
- Personal meetings between CSSB staff and plan members will be held via telephone.
- Pre-retirement seminars will be cancelled. Members can view an online pre-retirement seminar by logging in to their Online Services account.
- Walk-in meetings will not be accepted.
- Personal drop off or pickup of documents or other items will not be accepted.
- Mail will be sent out from our office once a week.
Since most of our staff will be working remotely, there may be some delay in processing benefits and providing calculations. It may also mean that we won’t be able to respond to questions quite as quickly as we have in the past. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
If you have a question or a request for the CSSB, it is highly recommended that you email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) We will ensure that monthly pension payments continue to be paid without interruption.
The March pension payroll has been processed and pensions will be available by direct deposit on Monday, March 30.
Payment of monthly pensions has always been our highest priority function. We have processes and back up plans in place to make sure that pensions will continue to be paid.
Things are changing rapidly as governments and organizations respond to the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic. Please continue to check our website for updates as this situation evolves.