Board Adopts New Guiding Statements
The Board’s Mission and Vision statements underwent an in-depth review in 2016 and the result was a new set of Guiding Statements for the Board and the Board staff. These Guiding Statements document our vision for the future, our mission and purpose, and our values.
Our Vision for the future:
A professional, sustainable pension plan, designed for the future of our members.
Our Mission and Purpose is:
To deliver to our plan members their pension entitlements.
We do this by:
- Acting collaboratively with each other, with employers and with the plan sponsor, constantly seeking member-focussed outcomes
- Prudently investing and monitoring plan assets
- Delivering timely, accurate information to members, allowing them to make educated, informed decisions
- Fostering a working environment that attracts & retains motivated, talented people
In our relationships, decisions, words and actions, we are guided by the following values:
- Staying resolutely member-focussed; always seeking the best outcomes for our members;
- Acting with integrity, professionalism and excellence;
- Ensuring transparency and accountability to our members and other stakeholders;
- Pursuing and rewarding innovation, in the interests of best outcomes;
- Modelling and fostering collaboration and respectful action as the means of pursuing best member outcomes.