Your Monthly Pension Statement
CSSB pension recipients receive pension statements in one of two ways:
- If you have registered for CSSB Online Services, you can receive your statements electronically. When your statement is ready, you will receive an email letting you know that it is available in your Online Services account. To view the statement, sign in and select Inbox (top left corner of screen under Document Centre) and the statement will show up under Unread. When you download the statement, you may be prompted to indicate whether you want to Open or Save the document. Opening it will allow you to view it without taking up space on your computer’s memory. Once a document is opened, its status will change to Read and it will remain in your Inbox until you decide to delete it.
You can choose whether to receive your electronic pension statements every month or only in months where there is a change in the net payment. If you don’t make a selection, pension statements will be available only in months were there is a change in the amount of your net pension payment.
- If you haven’t registered for CSSB Online Services, a pension statement will only be mailed to you in any month where there is a change in the net amount of your pension payment, usually in January and July.
You can set your preferences for receiving your pension statements in the “Edit my Profile” feature in your Online Services account, under the “Document Preferences” tab.
If you have a question or concern regarding your monthly pension payment, please contact our Pension Department staff:
By email – email@example.com
- Karen Schendel – 204-946-3276
- Kelly McGimpsey – 204-946-3231
- Kira Hayman – 204-946-3277
- Meredith DeFrancesco – 204-946-3217
Important note: If mail is returned from the last known address of the pension recipient, the CSSB will make reasonable attempts to contact the recipient and update the information. Upon the discretion of the CSSB, further pension payments may cease until contact is made with the pension recipient.
Click on statement to expand.