The CSSB offers Online Services to its membership, both active and retired. Registered retired members have access to a wide range of services, including:
- Document Centre where documents can be exchanged between the CSSB and member,
- Retirement Insurance,
- Year to Date information,
- Account Information,
- Payment History,
- Charity History,
- Income Tax Estimator,
- Ability to register and retrieve T4A and monthly pension statements online,
- Pension payroll dates, and
- Ability to update their contact information using Edit My Profile.
Members are encouraged to register as notifications regarding available newsletters, Annual Reports, T4As, and monthly pension statements are only sent to registered members. It is also important to keep your contact information up-to-date as mailing addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses change.
- Register for online documents, allowing you to view your pension payment history, monthly pension statements and year to date information, and retrieve your annual T4A forms.
- See details of your pension from the “My Pension Account” screen.
- View your schedule of life insurance coverage and premiums.
- See a schedule of pension payroll dates.
- View a history of your charitable donations to the All Charities Campaign.